Application to Australian Universities can be lodged in two ways:-
- Direct to the education provider
- Through an Australian education agent like us
Though, the documents vary depending on the course, provider and qualification you’re applying for. The most important documents include:
- Completed Application Forms
- Certificates that verify your previous study, including qualifications you already have.
- Evidence of your English language proficiency.
- English translations of Certificates or documents which verify previous study or work experience if you are seeking course credits.
Application Processing Time
- Varies as per the University / College / Institution
Letter of Offer
If accepted institutions sends the letter of acceptance to the applicants, Letter of acceptance is the contract between applicant and the institution. It sets out the course that applicant will be enrolled in, enrolment conditions, the fees, and the refund payable if applicants don’t complete the course with that provider. This contract is very important, if applicant don’t start the course, or finish your course, this written agreement will be used to determine if they will receive a refund.
Confirmation of Enrolment
After the have accepted the Offer and paid the deposit they will receive an ‘Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment’ (eCoE) by email. This will outline course start date, total course fees and how long the course will run for.