Follow Us:

Canada Visa Conditions

You must remain enrolled full time. Go to class and maintain passing grades. If you are having difficulty in your classes, notify your international advisor.

Your passport should be valid for at least 6-months in the future. Your country’s consulate or embassy can help you extend your passport if needed

International students are permitted to work in Canada while they study – both on and off-campus. Full- time students with a valid Study Permit can work on-campus without requiring a work permit. This permit allows students to work for 20 hours per week during term time and full-time during holidays and semester breaks. This applies to all full-time students enrolled at a public university, community college, vocational college, a publicly funded trade or technical school, or a private institution.

International students who wish to work off-campus while studying as a full-time student in Canada should find out whether their university permits off-campus work for international students – some may not.

Canada allows you to bring your spouse or partner with you. Your spouse/partner can also work while you are still a student.