Counselor (Australia/Canada/UK/USA/New Zealand)
Basic Job Information
Job Level: Senior and Mid-level
No. of Vacancy/s : 5
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Putalisadak and New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than or equal to 2 years
Professional Skill Required: Polite And Convincing Skills, Multitasking, Effective Communication Skills
Working Hours: Full-time (9:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
- Must possess at least 1-2 years of experience in the Admission Department and Counselling Department
Possession of a Bachelor’s degree or above in business management/Psychology preferred from foreign universities.
- Must be people friendly, get along with people, and easily socialize among a new group.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers and must be analytical.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work independently and within a team environment with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain a healthy working environment with a positive attitude.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, Internet and web-based applications, and database management software.
The job holder is expected to perform the following responsibilities and duties in his/her good faith, in bona fide interest of the company, and in full capacity:
- Meet and counsel prospective students and their parents in understanding their goals, affordability, and desire and help them identify the right university by providing them with detailed and accurate information about the city, institution, program, and educational experience as a whole.
- Stay in regular contact with prospective/interested students/in-house students to ensure conversion to an applicant and then to matriculate.
- Counsel students regarding career or vocational issues including career exploration and planning
Shortlisting Universities and College programs best suited to their profile ensures the promotion of universities/colleges that Grace represents and facilitates students to apply to one of them
Assist students with the university application process with visa application and documentation including regular follow-ups.
- Be updated with the information related to various universities and all the latest education and immigration changes as and when it happen. Keep all the documents needed for counseling handy and secure.
- Process Applications (checking and assessing on the basis of requirements) – Paper-based/Online ensuring information with correct and accurate information in adherence with the University Partners guidance and recommendations.
- Maintaining corporate relationships with the Universities and institutes, both existing and new, to capitalize on the mutual interest of recruitment and revenue.
- Chase Universities for the Application outcomes and provide information to the respected stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Support supervisors in preparing MIS/ Reports in prescribed formats coordinating with the related stakeholders under the guidance of the Branch Manager.
Visit academic and other related institutions for promotional activities as and when required
Record and maintain daily activities in CRM for timely reporting to the immediate supervisor
Perform tasks as directed by the supervisor or seniors as and when required.