Basic Job Information
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s : 3
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathmandu
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than or equal to 2 years
Professional Skill Required: In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
Working Hours: Full-time Morning Shift (7:00 AM- 3:00 PM), Day Shift (9:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
- Bachelor-level education in Business, Marketing, or another relevant degree
- 1-2 years experience in recruitment will be preferred
- Must have attention to detail and be highly organized
- Must be comfortable working with large databases and doing most daily work on computer
- Verbal and written communication skills are required
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve admission targets under the guidance of a counselor.
- Process Applications (checking and assessing on the basis of requirements) – Paper-based/Online ensuring information with correct and accurate information in adherence with the University Partners guidance and recommendations.
- Answer telephonic queries from the Head Office/Universities/ Enquiries under the guidance of Sr. Counselor.
- Providing consultations with prospective students when requested.
- Referring prospective students to specific program directors for additional information (when needed)
Handle E-mails and responses from Universities/Colleges and Branch offices.
- Check Applications on university portals and update branches with the status accordingly
Upload Offers/Decisions/Deposit Slips on CRM with accuracy on time.
- Chase students for Pending documents prepare the report regarding the same and submit it to the immediate supervisor.
- Chase Universities for the Application outcomes and provide information to the respected stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Prepare and send MIS/ Reports in prescribed formats coordinating with the related stakeholders under the guidance of Sr. Counselor.
- Ensure and establish a regulation communication with the agents and clients through email and phone calls.
- Assist Sr. Counselor & Admission Coordinator-Branches to maintain and update business report